11 days 7 hours... but who's counting???

Jodi3284

Boarding the Oasis cannot come soon enough! I have been reading every review and all the information I can find on Oasis for the last 6 months and now that its finally almost here I have officially ran out of information to read! I am jonesin for a review!! Seems no matter how much information you can sink in there is never enough to feel prepared... Maybe I should start packing :D

While we are not sailing on the Oasis I know how you feel. I have read every review of the Rhaposdy on cruise critic and researched as much about the ports of call as I possibly could. We leave for our pre cruise vacation in New Zealand in 12 days and it can not come soon enough.

While we are not sailing on the Oasis I know how you feel. I have read every review of the Rhaposdy on cruise critic and researched as much about the ports of call as I possibly could. We leave for our pre cruise vacation in New Zealand in 12 days and it can not come soon enough.

Ahhh it is nice to know I am not alone in my excitement :D Ive read so much I should reread and see what I may have forgotten lol

Archived