Another Haven question

ARANDA

Have searched the threads but can't find the answer, so apologies if it has been asked before and I missed it. We are sailing on the Jade in an OS with access to the Haven area [so excited] Is there a concierge lounge where they have complimentary cocktails/canapes before dinner? Is there a bar menu for ordering drinks during the day? Thank you and any hints for making the most of the Haven gratefully received!

No concierge lounge and free drinks on NCL. Your butler will however deliver canapes every afternoon to your stateroom, the Haven does provide softdrinks and cookies. I think only Garden Villa´s receive 5 full size bottles of free alocoholic beverages.

No concierge lounge and free drinks on NCL. Your butler will however deliver canapes every afternoon to your stateroom, the Haven does provide softdrinks and cookies. I think only Garden Villa´s receive 5 full size bottles of free alocoholic beverages.

Unless it's changed (it may have, but I don't think so), the Garden Villas receive 6 bottles of alcohol and the DOS/OSs receive 3 bottles. There's a menu to choose from, but some people have been able to ask for a reasonable item not on the menu (e.g., don't bother asking to sub in JW Blue for JW Black, but you might be able to sub in Grey Goose as a vodka option). GVs and DOS/OSs also receive unlimited complimentary soft drinks and mixers, but only in the villas/suites, not at all the venues throughout the ship.

beachchick

Ah yes I was also wondering about the concierge lounge as I have previously found this to be a wonderful perk when on RCCL. Shame that NCL do not have one but is the concierge still easily reachable for booking excursions etc?

Any idea where I may be able to view a recent bar/dining room menu- have tried a google search but all seem very dated!

Thanks so much and enjoy the OS and Haven ARANDA! :)

Ah yes I was also wondering about the concierge lounge as I have previously found this to be a wonderful perk when on RCCL. Shame that NCL do not have one but is the concierge still easily reachable for booking excursions etc?

Any idea where I may be able to view a recent bar/dining room menu- have tried a google search but all seem very dated!

Thanks so much and enjoy the OS and Haven ARANDA! :)

Yes, they are available but I've also seen where they had a shore excursion rep they gave you a number for.

Yes, they are available but I've also seen where they had a shore excursion rep they gave you a number for.

I just got off the Jade and was in the DOS recieved three bottles of alcohol was able to get Grey Goose rather than Smirnoff with no problem, unlimited soft drinks garnishes I requested a blender to make frozen Margaritas; no problem. They give you a wireless phone to use on the ship for which you can use to contact the butler or concierge with any requests you might have. Any issues with guest relations I had the concierge deal with them as well as shore excursions. I hosted a cocktail reception in my suite to celebtrate my birthday, I gave a list of cabin numbers to the concierge and invitations were printed and delivered to those staterooms. The butler was on standby to retrieve any drinks that we weren't able to provide from the alcohol that came with the suite. I ordered appetizers and canapes and everyone was quite impressed with the service and attention to detail! You'll love the suite life on NCL the word no is not in their vocabulary!:D

Archived