Doing as much as possible in Icy Strait, including ZipRider?

candymanjunior

I would like to be able to experience multiple excursions with an upcoming stop in Icy Strait Point, on Celebrity Millennium, June 4, 2013. The way the cruise line sets up the excursions, keeps me from doing multiple events, as many of them are overlapped with morning start times. I know this is the usual setup but I am normally able to get around it by booking privately. So, my question is, can I get an afternoon ZipRider trip. We would be finishing the Alaska's Wildest Kitchen excursion around 1:30pm and we depart at 4pm. Celebrity only shows morning time options and looking at the ZipRider website, they don't show time options and encourages cruise line bookings only. Thanks for any help.

I would like to be able to experience multiple excursions with an upcoming stop in Icy Strait Point, on Celebrity Millennium, June 4, 2013. The way the cruise line sets up the excursions, keeps me from doing multiple events, as many of them are overlapped with morning start times. I know this is the usual setup but I am normally able to get around it by booking privately. So, my question is, can I get an afternoon ZipRider trip. We would be finishing the Alaska's Wildest Kitchen excursion around 1:30pm and we depart at 4pm. Celebrity only shows morning time options and looking at the ZipRider website, they don't show time options and encourages cruise line bookings only. Thanks for any help.

Might be tight at best. Remember if the ship leaves at 4 you will need to be back on board at 330. Also you tender ay Icy Strait.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Archived