Female solo travelers??

BusyBlond

I have been on 6 solo cruises and absolutely love my solo cabin.

I started a few years ago and got spoiled for the same reasons others have mentioned.

Yes, I have been stuck with a roommate from hell in the past so I decided unless I'm with my significant other, no sharing. ;).

I'm sailing on the Breakaway at the end of the month in a studio cabin. They have nightly happy hour for solo's so it's a good opportunity to met other solo travelers.

This week, I got an e-mail from one of the consolidators with a very cheap rate of the Liberty, so I called Carnival and their rate was the same. I like to book directly through Carnival so I won't loose control of my reservation. The rate was $798 cruise only rates. I got a Cat 1A (cheap is ok with me). Yesterday, I checked their website and the rates had gone down $50, for my sail date (9/28/13), and I love the ports.

Now to start planning for next year. I plan on sailing on the Getaway.

I am going n Epic. Four weeks time .Although I am travelling with family members they are my son n law's family ...I am the odd one out! I will be in one of NCL Solo cabins...so looking forward to having my own cabin??

I jntend going to the solo's lounge ...

Congratulations on booking your first Solo cruise. You will have a great time. I leave next week for my second solo cruise and I am ready to go. This is a great place to meet others that will be cruising with you, so take advantage of this site. Enjoy yourself and you will become addicted like the rest of us.

I am envois that you are leaving in a week :). Have a great time and maybe when you get back you can share your experience. I am signed up on my cruises Roll Call but not much is happening there which kind of surprises me considering it is the inaugural Miami Getaway cruise but we are still over 8 months out.

Archived