Looking for Dawn Dailies from Boston to Bermuda

tammi0916

Hello!

Does anyone have the dailies from a recent Dawn cruise from Boston to Bermuda - I just want to get a sense of what is going on as I am in the planning stages....

If you do have them and can email them that would be awesome! tnealon@cox.net...

Thanks,

Tammi

Someone did post them from last summer.

I also have them scanned but are in several files if you can't locate via below:

Try this link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1670614

Thank you, Tammi, for starting this thread. These dailies will be extremely helpful for our planning as well. We're sailing in late June, and I'm very excited for this cruise. It's always nice to get an overview of the ship's goings-on before leaving home.

Thank you, Tammi, for starting this thread. These dailies will be extremely helpful for our planning as well. We're sailing in late June, and I'm very excited for this cruise. It's always nice to get an overview of the ship's goings-on before leaving home.

Well a bigger thanks to dexddd for getting them to us"! I am going end of July so hopefully you will have a review and updated dailies before I go!!

One other thing crossed my mind. The OP who posted the dailies was on the trip after ours. I think she was in a DOS, but regardless, I think if you search her postings she had a bunch of great pictures throughout the ship.

One other thing crossed my mind. The OP who posted the dailies was on the trip after ours. I think she was in a DOS, but regardless, I think if you search her postings she had a bunch of great pictures throughout the ship.

Thanks. Will do !

Archived