Scubagirl question....

ccookwood

I will be there the last week of March with my 16 yr old daughter we are thinking of going to the Shearaton is this a safe idea? I have never traveled this far just her and I and I'm a little nervous. We liked the Sheraton because of the kayaks and floats. Our boat leaves at 5 what time would you suggest leaving the Shearaton?

Thanks for all your help

I will be there the last week of March with my 16 yr old daughter we are thinking of going to the Shearaton is this a safe idea? I have never traveled this far just her and I and I'm a little nervous. We liked the Sheraton because of the kayaks and floats. Our boat leaves at 5 what time would you suggest leaving the Shearaton?

Thanks for all your help

Sheraton is a more active property. Hilton is quiet and relaxing and limits the number of guests allowed as to not bother the hotel guest.

If you choose the Sheraton.. you'll need to be back onboard by 4 ish.. so you'll need to be in a cab by 3:40pm .. any later and you'll hit rush hour traffic.

Thanks for the quick response, I'm leading towards the Sheraton for the activities. We would need a cab to get there right? And it would be safe?

Thanks carrie

The #10 jitney will take you there for $1.25pp. It runs all day til 6:30pm.. every few minutes.

Boarding is on George Street.. Across from the Straw market entrance on Bay Street.. as any local to point it out.

Archived