RCI Diamond Member- New to Celebrity

jamies78

Hello,

I am in need of some expert assistance! We are booking our first cruise on Celebrity and are very excited about trying out this line. We are Diamond members on Royal Caribbean, and I know that should get us Elite status on Celebrity.

But where I am stuck is how do we qualify for this? We called Celebrity to book and tried to give them our Crown and Anchor numbers and they said we had to first register for the Captains Club. I went online to register for Captains Club, and since we haven't yet sailed with Celebrity, I was unable to do so.

So now I am a little lost on how to ensure we get the Elite status on our first Celebrity cruise!! I am sure someone has had this issue before. Any help would be greatly appreciated!:)

Call the Captain's Club phone number for Celebrity (it is listed on Celebrity's website) and they should be able to set this up for you.

Wow, thanks for the quick response!! Not sure why I didn't think of calling the club directly. . . going to do that right now!!

And I'm Celebrity elite sailing RCI for the first time. (Celebrity didn't have anything in Europe under 10 days...). Called C&A and they got me a number and Diamond status.

Gonzo, glad to see you are sailing Xpedition. All the raves are justified.

Is there anything for Vision class ships like the preferred cabin list you posted for

Celebrity. Thx. Got the best balcony on Equinox.

What differences should I expect on RCI other than no waffle station?

And I'm Celebrity elite sailing RCI for the first time. (Celebrity didn't have anything in Europe under 10 days...). Called C&A and they got me a number and Diamond status.

Gonzo, glad to see you are sailing Xpedition. All the raves are justified.

Is there anything for Vision class ships like the preferred cabin list you posted for

Celebrity. Thx. Got the best balcony on Equinox.

What differences should I expect on RCI other than no waffle station?

If your cabin mate is not Elite, RCI will not give them entry to the Diamond Lounge for the Happy Hour:mad::mad:

I am in the same boat and looked on RCI UK web and it said once booked ring C&A and they will make the registration with CC, I did this it took about 5 minutes and within a week I had letter confirming.

The info was on RCI web site.

Archived