Diamond member sail Celebrity - Elite status?

jamies78

Hello,

I am in need of some expert assistance! We are booking our first cruise on Celebrity and are very excited about trying out this line. We are Diamond members on Royal Caribbean, and I know that should get us Elite status on Celebrity.

But where I am stuck is how do we qualify for this? We called Celebrity to book and tried to give them our Crown and Anchor numbers and they said we had to first register for the Captains Club. I went online to register for Captains Club, and since we haven't yet sailed with Celebrity, I was unable to do so.

So now I am a little lost on how to ensure we get the Elite status on our first Celebrity cruise!! I am sure someone has had this issue before. Any help would be greatly appreciated!:)

Hello,

I am in need of some expert assistance! We are booking our first cruise on Celebrity and are very excited about trying out this line. We are Diamond members on Royal Caribbean, and I know that should get us Elite status on Celebrity.

But where I am stuck is how do we qualify for this? We called Celebrity to book and tried to give them our Crown and Anchor numbers and they said we had to first register for the Captains Club. I went online to register for Captains Club, and since we haven't yet sailed with Celebrity, I was unable to do so.

So now I am a little lost on how to ensure we get the Elite status on our first Celebrity cruise!! I am sure someone has had this issue before. Any help would be greatly appreciated!:)

Call the Captain's Club on the phone at 800.760.0654 and they will register you in Captain's Club. Have your C&A number handy.

Call the Captain's Club on the phone at 800.760.0654 and they will register you in Captain's Club. Have your C&A number handy.

Awesome!! I will call them directly right now and get registered. I appreciate the quick response!

We also have never sailed with Celebrity but are Captains Elite as a result of our Diamond status with RCI. We also have Celebrity Captains Elite numbers, but our TA got them for us and I don't know who she talked to as it was several years ago.

But just to be clear, although you have recipricol status, each cruise point earned with each line is seperate. In other words, cruise points earned while on Celebrity do not accrue on your RCI C & A account and do not add to your total points there. They remain with your Celebrity account. And visa versa, for Celebrity cruisers on RCI.

Archived