New all included drinks package...worth it?

Dan1113

The Ultimate package is a combination of the Replenish package and the Premium Package:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/royal/en_US/pdf/beverage_packages.pdf

It looks like a rip off. You would think the premium package should include the fresh squeezed juice. Is the fresh squeezed juice available all day? I just remember them having it for breakfast

Are you guys saying that if my DH wants the package with the beer (select package) i have to have it too even though i was going to go for the package with the mocktails soda etc (Royal replenish) ?

Hummmmm:(

The short answer is no

The longer answer is that the old rule was everyone had to get the same package. The new rule is everyone can get whatever package they like, or indeed no package at all

Are you guys saying that if my DH wants the package with the beer (select package) i have to have it too even though i was going to go for the package with the mocktails soda etc (Royal replenish) ?

Hummmmm:(

No we are not :) He can get whatever package he wants and you can get whatever package you want or none at all :D But someone did point out that the highest package seemed a bit ridiculous and to this, all I can say is do your own math. For me it's not something I'd do.