Looking for Volunteers

I expect the Majesty to have it's menu's changed when it finishes in the Canaries, and does it's re-positioning cruise, that is probably the reason they won't send out menu's any more, be interesting to see what is on offer either on the Atlantic Sunrise cruise on the 19th April, or when it gets to Corfu for May.

Spirit will probably have the new Menu when it starts again in March, so that just leaves Celebration, if it is not on the new bar list now, i'm sure it will be when it goes to Marmaris for May.

That is my prediction anyway, only time will tell us (if the Thomson Team won't).

Will check it out we're on the Majesty on the 20th April. I will see if I can obtain a bar list from one of the bars.

PS

Anyone who has been on the Majesty, what is the coke they are serving? Is it Coke or Pepsi?:D:D

There are more drinks on the Dream menu so you will need your 2 weeks to test them all. (Or should that reply be on FB ?). :rolleyes:

Anyone who has been on the Majesty, what is the coke they are serving? Is it Coke or Pepsi?:D:D

:D Jackie, it should have been on FB. You're getting muddled.

Chris re Coke on Majesty. I can't remember and can't tell difference anyway. It does not specify on the bar menu.

Berwyn

We were on the majesty last August and they were serving Pepsi but I noticed that some people were having coke so went out of my way to ask for 'coca cola' and they served it if you asked for it specifically. We were on ai

We were on the majesty last August and they were serving Pepsi but I noticed that some people were having coke so went out of my way to ask for 'coca cola' and they served it if you asked for it specifically. We were on ai

Thanks for the info, that will save having to bring my own coke aboard. Can't stand the taste of Pepsi. :eek::eek:

I expect the Majesty to have it's menu's changed when it finishes in the Canaries, and does it's re-positioning cruise, that is probably the reason they won't send out menu's any more, be interesting to see what is on offer either on the Atlantic Sunrise cruise on the 19th April, or when it gets to Corfu for May.

Spirit will probably have the new Menu when it starts again in March, so that just leaves Celebration, if it is not on the new bar list now, i'm sure it will be when it goes to Marmaris for May.

That is my prediction anyway, only time will tell us (if the Thomson Team won't).

According to this thread, http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1783809 , Celebration menu looks same or similar to Dream, so I reckon Spirit and Majesty will follow suit when they reposition in a few months.

I dont think they will sodafountain.They`ve only just changed the Celebration and Dream drinks list early November to bring it in line(almost)with the rest of the fleet

That's the point though, it is nothing like the rest of the fleet, that was probably just an excuse for doing it, and i believe the other 2 ships will be getting the same menu as well.

All i can assume is the other 2 ships will be getting it when they move in April/May (as they can't change it mid cruise as there will be people on board doing b2b). In fact, Spirit isn't even sailing yet, so can easily start with a new bar list in Apriil.

Also, look at the cover, the new ones on Dream and Celebration have a new fancy picture, the Spirit and Majesty picture looks the same as the one we had in 2009, so i expect it to get a makeover to the new picture, and perfect time to bring the menu into line with Dream and Celebration then (with the exception of cider, which you can have on AI on the Platinum ships).

I cannot see them continue with free cans on Majesty/Spirit if you have to pay for them on Dream/Celebration, when you are paying more for the AI on these ships in the first place (especially Dream in Caribbean).

We were told originally that the only difference between all 4 ships was cider, now they are saying minor diffences, sorry, but the current Majesty menu is a big difference, and i for one cannot see it staying the same, hope i'm wrong (as on it in October), but i doubt i'll be getting free cans when i go.

That's the point though, it is nothing like the rest of the fleet, that was probably just an excuse for doing it, and i believe the other 2 ships will be getting the same menu as well.

I know,and you know its nothing like the rest of the fleet.The only ones that dont know are Thomson

All i can assume is the other 2 ships will be getting it when they move in April/May (as they can't change it mid cruise as there will be people on board doing b2b). In fact, Spirit isn't even sailing yet, so can easily start with a new bar list in Apriil.

Did they not change AI mid cruise on the Dream last year or the year before last?Remember some stushie regarding a change to the Dream AI and after numerous complaints changed it back

Also, look at the cover, the new ones on Dream and Celebration have a new fancy picture, the Spirit and Majesty picture looks the same as the one we had in 2009, so i expect it to get a makeover to the new picture, and perfect time to bring the menu into line with Dream and Celebration then (with the exception of cider, which you can have on AI on the Platinum ships).

Must admit never paid any attention to the covers

I cannot see them continue with free cans on Majesty/Spirit if you have to pay for them on Dream/Celebration, when you are paying more for the AI on these ships in the first place (especially Dream in Caribbean).

Time will tell I suppose but for sure the easiest way is for All drinks and All their ships to be the same

We were told originally that the only difference between all 4 ships was cider, now they are saying minor diffences, sorry, but the current Majesty menu is a big difference, and i for one cannot see it staying the same, hope i'm wrong (as on it in October), but i doubt i'll be getting free cans when i go.

There are many differences to the AI on the Dream this year from last which I posted a while back eg less cocktails,more supplemented,less spirits,whiskies etc,more supplemented,canned soft drinks supplemented and so on.Subtle changes as Thomson put it.

Archived