Ncl jewel ny to la via panama canal

UandMe4Ever

Hi Cruisers!

So excited! We just booked this cruise for 4/21/13! It is going to be fantastic! Looking forward to meeting others on Board.

Safe sails:)

It appears that you have double posted this thread. As the OP, you should be able to delete the duplicate.

To connect with other people on this cruise, you will have more luck if you post messages like this in the Roll Call board for this cruise found at

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1551665

It appears that you have double posted this thread. As the OP, you should be able to delete the duplicate.

To connect with other people on this cruise, you will have more luck if you post messages like this in the Roll Call board for this cruise found at

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1551665

oops! So sorry! I didn't think I clicked "post"...My apologies....

I always tell PC cruisers this. Before you go, DO read The Path Between the Seas. It is long, but very well written and reads easily. It covers the PC from the French efforts to build a canal in the late 1800s until US completion, with the help of many, in 1914. This book will give you an appreciation of the PC that you cannot imagine. It is indeed one of the world's greatest accomplishments.

Archived