flying from manchester to barbados times and airline

amberpop

Although we have flown twice to barbados to pick up a ship for the life of me I cannot remember the times (old age creeping up I think!!). I get the feeling it was about 8am in the morning, if so we will be booking an airport hotel rather than leaving home earlier. Also our first flight was with Thompsons we booked premier seats they were great, sadly our second flight was with Thomas Cook airways, only just bearable I'm afraid. Are the flights still about 8am, and are P&O still using Thomas Cook? Knowing our luck they will be!

Thanks for any replies

There are often two planes from Manchester which could be either Thomson or Thomas Cook, or one of each. Departure times are usually between 9am - 11am to arrive Barbados in the afternoon. You should know your flight details about 12 weeks before departure.

Brian

We have since decided to book a room at the airport the night before to give us an extra hour in bed, not that we are lazy!!!

I don;t think its got anything to do with being "lazy" as I'm sure you're not! I like to book a hotel at the airport the night before, "just in case" as I always worry about not getting to the airport. You just never know if you will get delayed on the way and at least if you're there, you have one less thing to worry about.

Hope you all have a great cruise. Think of us poor souls back here in the cold. I won't get to go on my next P&O cruise until next xmas, so a long time to wait.:)

Archived