HAL Eurodam Formal Nights

Ready 4 the next 1

I was looking through the HAL web-site trying to determine which nights are the formal nights. I could not find the info anywhere.

I was thinking of booking the Tamarind one night, but did not want to book on a formal night. Anyone know which nights will be formal?

We are doing an Eastern itinerary embarking on 2/16/13.

I was looking through the HAL web-site trying to determine which nights are the formal nights. I could not find the info anywhere.

I was thinking of booking the Tamarind one night, but did not want to book on a formal night. Anyone know which nights will be formal?

We are doing an Eastern itinerary embarking on 2/16/13.

As stated - the two sea nights. I will add, go to the Tamarind on the night you are in San Juan. That night is a late port departure (11 PM) and you will enjoy seeing the lights of the city (and perhaps another ship nearby) as you dine. Plus the MDR menu that night was not very good.

DaveOKC

As stated - the two sea nights. I will add, go to the Tamarind on the night you are in San Juan. That night is a late port departure (11 PM) and you will enjoy seeing the lights of the city (and perhaps another ship nearby) as you dine. Plus the MDR menu that night was not very good.

DaveOKC

Thanks for the tip, Dave. We have been to OSJ several times and were not sure what we going to do to fill in our time. That is an excellent suggestion.

Archived