How much weight???

moinma

Does anyone know how much weight one of the upper bunks will hold or if there is a weight limit? We're traveling with a family of four and all the men are rather large. The older son is 6'5" and about 280 lbs., just a really big guy. Is it wise for someone to be sleeping under him if he's in an upper bunk? Thanks for any info!

we were on an NFL cruise - our 1st ever NCL cruise-There were some BIG guys from the NFL teams onboard.

We heard that one of them-I think it was Lincoln Kennedy- broke the bed!!! he was REALLY BIG!!

I think you'll be fine

(I wish they still had those cruises-sports afloat- lot's of fun!)

Lincoln Kennedy used to play here in Seattle - and yes he IS big! I can just picture him on a bunk!:eek:

My nephew is 6 foot 4 and weighs about 220 - he had no problem on a bunk. I climbed up there just to see what it was like and I felt it was completely sturdy. But them I'm not over 200 pounds!!!

Hikini:D

Thanks for all the responses...maybe we can get this boy to drop a few before we set sail...I don't think his mother wants to climb to the top bunk but it is better than being underneath him! Thanks again!

Archived