Please recommend a tour company - Tunis

Hello!

We will be stopping in Tunis (at least we think we will, this could change with the events of late) and I would like to go to the Medina, and then on to the North African American WWII cemetary. That's it. don't need any blue and white houses or ruins. I'm kind of afraid to hire a cab, and while I know we can take the train to Medina, I don't know other than a cab how we would get to the cemetary. My head is spinning I've been on here looking for so long. Please help! Soooooo very much appreciated!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We used the guide from Tours By Locals when we visited Tunis a couple years ago. He was fantastic! We didn't know what to expect at this port, but it was one of the highlights of that trip. I may still have his info if you are interested. Otherwise, you can try Tours by Locals - I think he might be the only one listed for Tunis.

We have visited twice, once we used a cab to go to the Bardo Museum and the Medina, the other time we took the tram (right in the port parking lot) to Carthage and Sidi bu Said. Do be aware the cab drivers and vendors are VERY pushy, it is their culture but don't worry, they are also very friendly once you talk to them.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived