2014 Cruise Brides!!

Bo59rt

I am getting married on Carnival Legend in July. My biggest challenge now is to book a hair dresser and make up person that comes to my hotel in Tampa! They refuse to go if it is just one person! Anyone with the same dilemma? :(

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just got back from my Sensation Wedding! It was better than I could have imagined! Will do a review with pics soon. Feel free to ask away if you have any questions!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Congrats!!! So happy for you and can't wait for the details.

I am getting married on Carnival Legend in July. My biggest challenge now is to book a hair dresser and make up person that comes to my hotel in Tampa! They refuse to go if it is just one person! Anyone with the same dilemma? :(

I am using Professional Elegance. Have you tried her? I only have one attendant.

It's getting close (july 13th) and time to decide a few and very important things!

I am not sure about the songs. I want to be a little different and play a different song to walk down the aisle and out. I am not sure which one would be! Please, help me to figure this out! Thank you!

Just booked cruise/embarkation day wedding package on Carnival Pride, leaving Baltimore on Sept. 28. We couldn't be more excited!

Jessica and Mark

How fantastic. My wedding is also on Sept. 28. we will be on the Carnival Conquest out of Miami. I wish the best.

Great wedding on the Norwegian Breakaway! Royal Ocean Events, NCL Group Services, and the crew made the day perfect. We will write a more detailed review after I find my way out of all of my work e-mails!!!

photo+2.JPG

Edited by beachmonkey

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Professional-Elegance-Wedding-Hair-and-MAC-Make-Up/192399537479540

I have booked this Girl for my wedding In October. She specializes in Cruise Brides and serves all of Florida I think

Not getting married on Ship but the day before. Will be spending our honeymoon on Carnival Liberty B2B cruises. Getting married October 10th. There is so much to planning a wedding. Thank god I had a year and half to plan. Seems surreal that there is only 5 months left.

Congrats to everyone that has gotten married or have shared their future wedding dates with us!

I am finally back from my April Fool's wedding and back into the swing of things! Review is finally finished! Its short but has good pictures! if anyone is looking into Janelle from Island Bliss Weddings on St. Thomas, Elisa Orin for a Photographer, or Villa Botanica for a venue, hop over to my review and check it out!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2033447

If anyone has an questions with these vendors or anything I can help out with, feel free to ask! I'll still be stalking the threads!

14 days left...can not believe how much time has gone. So excited and can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Congrats! I know you are excited! My daughter is getting married in Miami Beach on the 31st and I got them a honeymoon cruise out of Miami on June 2nd on RC Majesty. My son in law's first cruise. :eek:

Hi 2014 brides,

I'm newly engaged May 2014 and doing research. My fiancé and I love cruising and thought talking to the 2014 brides who've already been through the process or are in the middle of it would be a great source of information. I've skimmed through a lot of the pages here but may have missed some things.

We are looking at June 2015 leaving out of Florida. Our ideal vision is to have our ceremony at sea then book one of the specialty restaurants for a dinner for all our guests.

I'm highly considering RC, but read a few terrible 2013 reviews about their communication with Royal Romance on another forum. Anyone here a RC bride with problems?

I've also seen a lot of carnival brides, NCL, and a few Disney. Any of you get married on the ship at sea and what was your experience?

Advice from people, who've been there is appreciated.

Thank you!!