2014 Cruise Brides!!

Bo59rt

We just ordered our cookies that we will have as favors at the wedding. We found a baker in NYC and designed the cookie using the ship hull. We had to get permission from Norwegian in order to bring a food item on the ship. They approved because they will each be individually wrapped (with a purple ribbon - the signature wedding color).

763263160_BreakawayCookie.jpg.15dae10c63ccaa8a357196d618bbb9ee.jpg

We just ordered our cookies that we will have as favors at the wedding. We found a baker in NYC and designed the cookie using the ship hull. We had to get permission from Norwegian in order to bring a food item on the ship. They approved because they will each be individually wrapped (with a purple ribbon - the signature wedding color).

Im in love with yalls wedding lol... I LOVE the favors and am so jealous of Carlos baking y'alls cake! Im SOO ready to see pics of when y'all have the wedding!

At this time next week we will be married and at the reception..

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

So excited for you! I'm in the annoying phase of telling people off for trying to mess up my guest list.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Forums mobile app

So excited for you! I'm in the annoying phase of telling people off for trying to mess up my guest list.

Lol.. I know that phase.. Really ticks you off..

At this time next week we will be married and at the reception..

That is SO exciting! My final payment is due today!

Poor girl- I just went through that. SO annoying! If you need to vent you know where we are! :)

We sent our final guest list to carnival this morning. I'm waiting for them to call me so I can pay. 29 days!!:eek:

Just called to add someone to our list at the last minute and they would not do it... Sucks!!!!

I have people telling me they are coming but have no job, no money, no plane ticket, and no hotel. And my fave "I plan on flying in the day of the wedding to avoid hotel costs." Arghhhhhhhh

If I take them off and they get there, I will feel bad. If I put them on and they don't come, I will feel bad and broke.

I have people telling me they are coming but have no job, no money, no plane ticket, and no hotel. And my fave "I plan on flying in the day of the wedding to avoid hotel costs." Arghhhhhhhh

If I take them off and they get there, I will feel bad. If I put them on and they don't come, I will feel bad and broke.

I have made it known, we will have definitive RSVPs by 30 days out or there will not be a spot for them at the ceremony. It makes them make a decision and gives me an alibi if they show up after not giving me a definite answer.

I have made it known, we will have definitive RSVPs by 30 days out or there will not be a spot for them at the ceremony. It makes them make a decision and gives me an alibi if they show up after not giving me a definite answer.

I've done that. These people gave me definitive affirmative answers. But when I asked specific questions about hotel and flight, then they start backpedaling. They definitely WANT to come, but that's not the question that I asked them.

We are up getting ready to leave for Galveston . The wedding is tomorrow and we got a call from a family member saying to us " oh so and so is going with us to the Wedding and needs a place to ride". This so and so is a kid that they did not tell us about, his mother dropped him off at there house packed for the trip and went out of town.. So then the family member got mad when I told them that the kid could not go because its to late to put them on the list. They said well we can't go if he can't because he has no where to go with his mother out of town.. So I said " well I guess your not going ether then" smdh!! People just don't listen.. Oh we'll our Wedding is tomorrow and we are ready to have fun .

We are up getting ready to leave for Galveston . The wedding is tomorrow and we got a call from a family member saying to us " oh so and so is going with us to the Wedding and needs a place to ride". This so and so is a kid that they did not tell us about, his mother dropped him off at there house packed for the trip and went out of town.. So then the family member got mad when I told them that the kid could not go because its to late to put them on the list. They said well we can't go if he can't because he has no where to go with his mother out of town.. So I said " well I guess your not going ether then" smdh!! People just don't listen.. Oh we'll our Wedding is tomorrow and we are ready to have fun .

That's crazy! The stressful part of your planning should be over. Enjoy yourselves now.

Congrats!!! Hope you have an amazing day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugg people just don't get it!! :(

Wishing you all the best Chris!! Congrats to you and your wife!! :)

I've done that. These people gave me definitive affirmative answers. But when I asked specific questions about hotel and flight, then they start backpedaling. They definitely WANT to come, but that's not the question that I asked them.

I so feel your pain girl. Here's the rule I made- if you can't prove travel arrangements then you aren't on the list! It sucks to have to deal with this but I just made final payment Friday and had a drop out (maybe two) today. And they are local people! A golf tournament just popped up. Grr. :mad:

I so feel your pain girl. Here's the rule I made- if you can't prove travel arrangements then you aren't on the list! It sucks to have to deal with this but I just made final payment Friday and had a drop out (maybe two) today. And they are local people! A golf tournament just popped up. Grr. :mad:

See, I would be upset. I just cut two people and I'm sending in paperwork today. I also had to fire my florist over the weekend bc she wasn't on the job. This wedding is turning me into a no-nonsense person. If something is important to you, you will get it done.

Hello all! Fiancé and I just decided to wed on Carnival Valor August 16,2014. After deliberating a traditional wedding we preferred a beach site celebration. My question to anyone is: is anyone considering booking a vendor like Island Bliss for an on shore wedding celebration? I didn't like what Carnival has to offer, just a simple ceremony for two and then back to the ship for a 2 hr reception. Any advice on how best and smooth to make the ship to beach transition and on shore reception a fun and stress free ocassion, is really appreciated. Congrats to all newlyweds! . :)

We are now married!!!! The wedding was perfect... Carnival is awesome!!! The stress is over ..... Now it's time for fun.. Still sitting in port due to fog but after many drinks at the reception and a couple after who cares:) we're on vacation... Thank you everyone for all your support though out the planning process... Y'all are the best... Pics to follow...