On the Carnival Magic February 17

bbdobbins

notice your previous two trips were on the Conquest and now this one on the Magic: with the cruise over, any reflections on the differences for you in the experience? We sale the Magic next year after two previous cruises on the Legend, so I'm interested in your observations.

plan to do a picture review this week, thanks!

the water park and slides are a big upgrade for the kids. on and of the ship is actually better than before. the small pubs are an upgrade to the generic ones on Conquest. the on deck seating above the aft pool and especially the adult Serenity deck is much better. the steakhouse location is too lively on this ship IMO. the lunch areas, Indian, burrito, deli, etc were better. I have heard complaints about the layout of the buffet on lido, but at least for breakfast it worked fine.

FYI the chocolate buffet was last day at sea in the buffet area...didn't do but looked good!

on our way back to Dallas. DEFINITELY SELF ASSIST ON LEAVING THE SHIP :) by for now

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Archived