Princess cust service

bstenseth

To the OP - you never have a bad day? If not, then you're a much better person than I am. I have been in a job that is customer service oriented and I can tell you that many times I would love to tell people where to go, but have to bite my tongue. After doing it for 8 or 10 hrs a day sometimes I imagine I come across as a bit snarky, especially if the questions are idiotic.

I have never had a bad experience when booking with Princess, either through a TA or as the last 8 or 10 cruises booking direct. Princess customer service has always been very helpful and very friendly.

As a great example of how good Princess is with customer services, we recently cruised on the Golden and we always buy a small Princess teddy bear for our young niece. When we got home (Feb 13) we realized that we had forgotten the bear in our cabin. When I filled out the Princess after cruise survey, in the comments section, I explained the situation and asked if there was any way they could send the bear to us. The next day I had a message on my answering machine from Princess saying they were sending an email to get my shipping address and would gladly send a new Princess bear for my niece. I checked my email and it was already there, I replied with requested info and the next day I received an email from Lawrence Front Desk Supervisor m/v Golden Princess stating the Princess bear would be sent out as soon as possible. Yesterday I received the bear via Fed Ex. The whole thing took less than 2 weeks. All I have to say is Thank You Princess and Lawrence for getting me out of a bit of a bad situation. My niece was thrilled when I took over her Princess bear. Can't think of any better example of great customer service!

Beachbum

Archived