Dream or Sunshine?

jovifan78

I'm so confused! I'm torn between either the Carnival Dream or Carnival Sunshine for next April! I want to do the Dream because well it's another cruise, do I really need a reason. :D But I also want to go on the Sunshine because frankly it looks like it's gonna be awesome with everything that will be on it. Which one do you guys think will be better?

This will be our third cruise, the first two were on the Fantasy so either ship will be an upgrade. Not that there's anything wrong with her mind you, but we just want to go on a bigger ship with a different itinerary this time. The Fantasy will always have that special place in my heart because it was in fact my first cruise. :cool:

People whose opinions I value say it will be a very crowded ship. Also superstitution says dont change a ships name.

I would wait on the Sunshine until I see some reviews.

Maybe I'll stick with the Dream, that's been my choice for about 5 months now anyway. Best to go with that first thought I guess. :)

Archived