Carnival Breeze cabin 6468

horsingaround

Hi. DH and myself are booked on the Breeze in October (and can't wait). We love the 'L' shaped rooms and have booked 6468, my Mom and her friend are booked next door to us in 6460 (can't wait to open the divider and have a nice long balcony :D)

I'm curious - I've read that there is a lot of noise from the Limelight Lounge below for the deck 6 aft rooms. For anyone who has sailed on the Breeze and stayed in either of these rooms, can you say if these rooms were also loud?

I can't tell from the deck plan online - but it almost appears that these rooms are more over the Steakhouse than the lounge....

Any info appreciated - I'll figure a way to deal with any noise, just trying to plan ahead for packing. Thanks!

• 6 months later...

We are also booked in 6460 and 6468 on the Breeze. I was looking at Cruisedeckplans.com,

and unfortunately, it does not look like the divider opens between these cabins. As far as the noise goes, it shows one room in the very aft that is directly over the speakers, and says that it is affected by the noise from the lounge below. It does not mention anything about noise in these two cabins.

Hi. DH and myself are booked on the Breeze in October (and can't wait). We love the 'L' shaped rooms and have booked 6468, my Mom and her friend are booked next door to us in 6460 (can't wait to open the divider and have a nice long balcony :D)

I'm curious - I've read that there is a lot of noise from the Limelight Lounge below for the deck 6 aft rooms. For anyone who has sailed on the Breeze and stayed in either of these rooms, can you say if these rooms were also loud?

I can't tell from the deck plan online - but it almost appears that these rooms are more over the Steakhouse than the lounge....

Any info appreciated - I'll figure a way to deal with any noise, just trying to plan ahead for packing. Thanks!

We've been in 6501 (the aft wrap twice) and not had any noise issues from the Limelight.

But....on the last one - just a couple of weeks ago, the nights of the big deck parties for Red Frog and the Blue Iguana we could hear some base. But those wrap up early enough that it was not an issue at all for us! ;)

• 1 year later...

horsingaround, Could you provide me any feedback about these cabins, 6468 and 6460. We are booked in those cabins with friends the end of February and are very curious about the balcony divider. Were you allowed to open it and how much did it interfere with getting in/out of the cabin. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Last March we stayed in 6503, aft balcony, right next to the corner wrap around one. We too were worried about club noise. We had no problems. LOVED the room. But our friends stayed about half way between our room on the back and the elevators and they noise in their room was much louder. A lot of bass, boom boom booming. It really didn't bother them, they just used earplugs and white noise. Our next 2 cruises on the breeze we are in cove balcony room 2400, again worried about noise, lol

horsingaround, Could you provide me any feedback about these cabins, 6468 and 6460. We are booked in those cabins with friends the end of February and are very curious about the balcony divider. Were you allowed to open it and how much did it interfere with getting in/out of the cabin. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

When we stayed in the cabins (we had 6468 and my mom had 6460) our steward would not open the balcony divider. This was because if it was left unlocked and open it would block the balcony door to the stateroom. You may have better luck on your cruise. (The divider has the ability to be opened)

We still loved the rooms. When we cruise we always try to get these L shaped rooms, but next time I'll make sure to ask about the divider. Whether they open it seems to be a factor of the related distance between the location of the divider and the stateroom access doors.

Have fun and enjoy your cruise. The Breeze is my favorite Carnival ship.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Just posted pics of 6468 here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1918245. See the last post at the end of the thread :)

No noise issues at all, and really enjoyed the view. Would book this cabin again in a heart beat!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by soccersharon