icruise?

sln88

I just looked at their website and several others and they are significantly cheaper than the others. Their $45 pp cancellation policy really worries me tho. Are there any other agencies that will meet their prices? anyone have experience with them?

sorry- double post

Time and time again I have used Icruise to search out where I want to go and with whom. HOWEVER .. time and time again , when I search out the price for 4 people in one room it is the same price as what almost any travel agent will give me for 5 in a room. So, no icruise is not the cheapest.. no way, not even close. I could name at least 3 places that are always cheaper, but we can't name names, sorry! But I suggest, you found icruise on the web, thru a search engine? Get on that engine again and pick another cruise site.

Good luck!

Jules

I checked every online site I could find(went thru the links here and some others), and they were at least 15% cheaper than the others.

Remember icruise prices DO NOT include port charges/fees/taxes whatever they are called..

I got as far as the screen that has the option to include or not include the insurance- that screen does not include those charges? It says taxes/fees and has a cost there, or are there other costs?

Archived