Tahitian Precuise at Intercontinental

donna5

Does the Princess PreCruise at the Intercontinental in Tahiti include breakfast like they did at the Sheraton? If you've done the Princess precruise, recently, could you shed some light on this. Thanks in advance.

The Sheraton doesn't include breakfast anymore and neither does the Intercontinental. We were very disappointed as we had read on CC that it did include breakfast. Not sure when they changed it, but it is now no longer included. :(

we stayed at the IC post cruise, and didn't have breakfast, but did have some really great coffee for just a couple bucks for both of us. though they don't advertise it, they have an alacarte menu that is much less expensive than the buffet. If you can book it yourself you will get a much better price than through Princess

My breakfast at the IC was about $30 -- the only meal I ate there!! Totally not worth it, in my opinion, considering the food was awful. We stayed at the Sofitel Maeva Beach (I think that's what it was called) precruise and it did include breakfast and was quite lovely. Admittedly, the grounds weren't near as nice as the IC, but I'd go back there again.

Archived