Shore excursion in Hamburg - Lubeck/Niederegger or Luneberg?

Tobysmum

We're visiting Hamburg twice in May on QM2, and have been trying to decide between 2 possible shore excursions - one to Lubeck and Niederegger, and the other to Luneberg. The time taken and cost seems to be about the same, so does anyone have any thoughts as to which one would give us more of a taste of Germany (old and new)? I think we'll definitely use one of the days to do our own thing around Hamburg, and the other to do an excursion. Many thanks in advance.

Ah, thanks for pointing out my geographical difficulties! I did wonder but there had seemed to be some previous questions regarding Hamburg on the Britain board. Blame it on being 'down under'! I'll pose the question on the other boards.

It's more convention than rule, I think - entirely possible you'll get answers on both :)

I took your advice and have posted on the other boards, and have already had a reply, so many thanks for the heads-up:) I think my husband may be right when he states that I'm 'geographically challenged':p

Archived