Sweet Dreams

ShanZro

I had a dream this morning that my husband, our daughters and I were on a cruise. He had checked to see if there were any cheap prices and there was for that weekend, so we packed up and went on a cruise.

Now, that is a dream I really do wish would come true. :D

I have only been on one cruise but I am totally hooked and I want to go again, NOW!!!

I had a dream this morning that my husband, our daughters and I were on a cruise. He had checked to see if there were any cheap prices and there was for that weekend, so we packed up and went on a cruise.

Now, that is a dream I really do wish would come true. :D

I have only been on one cruise but I am totally hooked and I want to go again, NOW!!!

I can relate with the dream thing! I always start dreaming of cruise about 3-4 months before I take a cruise. Of course I have the ones way before that.. but when I do.. man mind goes crazy thinking about going. You should full fill your dream if you can. I wish I lived in a state that I could just pick up and go for a 3-4 day cruise... That would be magical. :D

I had a dream a week ago that I was on a cruise and I was trying to finish a cruise review before we docked. I was trying to get more food :o and think of what to write. I was telling DH "wait!" and then I put as a negative that the captain had hit a whale and was bringing the whale back to port over the bulbous bow.

Then I woke up and for no reason at all- and I mean none because we had agreed not to cruise this summer- I booked Celebrity Summit as a "surprise". As the day wore on the more happy I became and sure of my decision. I was reading all about the Summit and eventually clicked over to Wikipedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebrity_Summit

As you can see, the Summit was the ship that brought the whale into port in 2006. So..... Hmm. Now I know I was looking for a NY or Boston departure and probably would not have pulled the trigger on a Fla departure. So that narrows it down to about 6 cruises, including the Summit. But how would my mind have remembered this crazy 2006 factoid? And why was I so dead set to book, literally like a robot, that I searched for it, booked it, and put down double the deposit all within about 20 minutes of waking?

Archived