dream outside cabin 4 or 5 no cabin allocation

are these good floors?? never been on a cruise wondered what the pitfalls are?

on ROOM ALLOCATION!?

CARRS:D:D

I'd pay £42 CARRS to book a specific cabin. Otherwise you could end up anywhere on those two decks. You may be lucky and have a good location but on the other hand could be in a noisy area of the ship (usually best to avoid the stern).

I'm sure someone will be able to give you a recommendation but we've been on Deck 5 midships and it was perfectly ok and found it no different from Deck 6. Sorry can't remember exact number though.

deck 4/5 standard outside cabins are either: at the very front or at the very back

most standard outsides on deck 4/5 are smaller and have portholes and on deck 5 they get smaller nearer the front but there are a few slightly bigger standard cabins on this deck

I too would steer clear of the stern (not sure if they have a picture window or a porthole tho?)

I would consider paying the supplement to prebook a cabin

You don't want to be at the back. All the area from the back stairwell / liftshafts to the stern of the ship has a lot of vibration when the ship is moving.

Which will be at night when you're trying to sleep

Berwyn

thanks for that!!

TA said allocation of rooms left off with a recommend for an upgrade but reading CC i dont think upgrades are given..

:D:rolleyes:carrrs:confused:

thanks for that!!

TA said allocation of rooms left off with a recommend for an upgrade but reading CC i dont think upgrades are given..

:D:rolleyes:carrrs:confused:

Information...............lack of information................misinformation!:eek: :confused: If these TAs don't know they should say nothing instead of misleading people!

Good job you've found this forum carrs - at least there's a fighting chance you're getting the right information! ;)

Archived