Tables for 4

On our last cruise, we were seated on the main floor of the Glory and in the center with a table for 10. This had to be the perfect spot. However, on the three prior cruises, two on Pride and our other Glory cruise, we were seated on the upper level at a table for two. We enjoy large tables and always request one. When we board the ship, we first check our table, and make a request to change if needed. Our maitre'd did not change any of the three. I knew there were some other tables available because a lot of people in line were changing from early to late seating. We prefer early. On the first table for 4, the other couple didn't show up so we spent every evening by ourselves. We were very fortunate on the next 2 cruises because we were seated with great couples!

However, I do not like these tables....what if the people that they sit you with and you are not compatible....makes for a very uncomfortable dinner.

I wish they would do away with the four-seaters. Anyone agree?

Yes, Yes, Yes have 2x had 4 tops that were stuck with - 1 for 7 days and 1 for 10 - had nothing in common, etc and chit chat was painful after 3 nites. Then 2x had them and were able to switch to 2 tops-that's all we want from now on.

Plenty of times to meet people thru the day.

Archived