Any recommendations for nice hotel in Norfolk, Va?

We are sailing out of Norfolk in May and I have been looking at hotels for a possible pre-cruise stay. We have a 6 hour drive so we are looking at our options. Can anyone recommend a nice hotel in the Norfolk area?

We are also willing to stay in Chesapeake if it's a nicer area to stay. Any recommendations are welcome. Thank you!

We are sailing out of Norfolk in May and I have been looking at hotels for a possible pre-cruise stay. We have a 6 hour drive so we are looking at our options. Can anyone recommend a nice hotel in the Norfolk area?

We are also willing to stay in Chesapeake if it's a nicer area to stay. Any recommendations are welcome. Thank you!

Between Norfolk, Va. Beach, and Chesapeake there are more hotels than you can count on your hands and toes. Do you have a specific need or want? Do you want to be close to the cruise terminal? Would you rather stay at the beach pre-cruise? Do you want a location close to restaurants and nightlife? There are multiple hotels in the downtown Norfolk area that are close to the terminal and many restaurants and nightlife. If you stay in downtwon Norfolk you would need to be concerned with the parking arrangements and rates.

If you do not mind staying a little further from the terminal you can find hotels that are a short cab ride or shuttle service (if available) where parking will be free or included in your rate.

Do you have a particular hotel brand that you have loyalty to where you earn stay points or miles?

If you give me an idea I could offer better suggestions....

Archived