Princess Tea Party on the Wonder...

jesron1269

We are cruising on our second DCL voyage on the Wonder this coming Thanksgiving. I only had two regrets my last voyage and that was #1 falling asleep too early to enjoy Pirate Night and fireworks show (that will not happen again) and #2 not getting tickets to the Princess Tea Party for my daughter. Anyone have an idea how to get these tickets early before they are booked? Every search I see says you have to get them from Guest Services. I did that last time. We boarded the ship about 12:30 p.m. and I immediately went to Guest Services upon boarding only to be told that they are out of tickets and they would put us on the waiting list. Of course the day came and went and we never got tickets. I know that tickets are limited but any way to register prior to embarkment day?

We are cruising on our second DCL voyage on the Wonder this coming Thanksgiving. I only had two regrets my last voyage and that was #1 falling asleep too early to enjoy Pirate Night and fireworks show (that will not happen again) and #2 not getting tickets to the Princess Tea Party for my daughter. Anyone have an idea how to get these tickets early before they are booked? Every search I see says you have to get them from Guest Services. I did that last time. We boarded the ship about 12:30 p.m. and I immediately went to Guest Services upon boarding only to be told that they are out of tickets and they would put us on the waiting list. Of course the day came and went and we never got tickets. I know that tickets are limited but any way to register prior to embarkment day?

Basically its offered on 7 night and longer cruises and you have to go to guess services straight away.

• 1 month later...

When you were NOT able to get tickets for the tea party after going straight to guest services on the 1st day...what port did you sail from? Clearly you will be leaving from Galveston this November.

My TA told me that it's easier to get tix for the Galveston sailings, the passengers are "less savvy" about the little things such as grabbing the "tea" tickets immediately... I'll be on the Wonder Nov 9th and really hope to get tix as well.

When you were NOT able to get tickets for the tea party after going straight to guest services on the 1st day...what port did you sail from? Clearly you will be leaving from Galveston this November.

My TA told me that it's easier to get tix for the Galveston sailings, the passengers are "less savvy" about the little things such as grabbing the "tea" tickets immediately... I'll be on the Wonder Nov 9th and really hope to get tix as well.

LA... I hope you are right. Thanks for the feedback.

• 4 weeks later...

I am a newbie and going on my first DCL cruise on Magic over Thanksgiving. I'd love to hear more about this Princess Tea Party. We'll be on for 4 nights in Caribbean. Will they have one while we're on ?? Thanks !

oops....typo. I meant to say we'll be on Magic for 5 nights over Thanksgiving. We're a group of 10, 3 generations and would love to find out more about the tea party too.

We've cruised LOTS but on a different cruise line so everything with DCL is all new to us.

Archived