Star Princess Disembark

luvSClake

The flight we are looking at from Seattle leaves at 11:30 and we will book it using EZAir. The itinerary says we will be back in Seattle at 7am. Can someone please explain the disembarking process to me? Will we be assigned a time to get off the ship? If so, will Princess take into considertion our flight time...etc? We plan to use the Princess transfer and since booking through Princess our TA has assured me that if there are any problems and we can't make our flight that Princess will take care of getting us on the next flight. The next flight isn't until 11 that night and we would much rather take the earlier one.

Princess will send you a form during the cruise to ask about your disembarkation plans including flight number/time and if you have already purchased a Princess xfer.

You will then be assigned a disembarkation time to meet the bus you are scheduled to be on. You will be given luggage tags coded for that disembarkation group.

For disembarkation day you will be notified of a time and place on board to meet. All those assigned to your bus will be assigned there and led off the ship together.

In some ports your luggage will be put on the bus without you needing to find it and bring it there. In other ports you must claim your luggage in the terminal and bring it to the bus.

The flight we are looking at from Seattle leaves at 11:30 and we will book it using EZAir. The itinerary says we will be back in Seattle at 7am. Can someone please explain the disembarking process to me? Will we be assigned a time to get off the ship? If so, will Princess take into considertion our flight time...etc? We plan to use the Princess transfer and since booking through Princess our TA has assured me that if there are any problems and we can't make our flight that Princess will take care of getting us on the next flight. The next flight isn't until 11 that night and we would much rather take the earlier one.
Princess will "make every effort" but there is no guarantee that Princess will put you on the next flight or any other flight. Read the fine print. :( Princess EZAir is just a booking agent, not a travel service.

Archived