Dinning Question

We will be crusing on the Freedom of the Sea in a month. We have the late dinning option. What I cannot find are my times for Breakfast and Lunch. Can someone let me know if I have the 8pm dinner sitting, what are my Breakfast and Lunch times?

Breakfast and lunch are buffet meals in the dining room they are not related to your evening dining times.

The MDR will be open say from 7 - 11 for breakfast 12 - 3 for lunch (those are not necessarily the times on your ship) you go whenever you want within those times

Also the windjammer cafe will be open as well :)

Breakfast and lunch are buffet meals in the dining room they are not related to your evening dining times.

Breakfast and lunch in the dining room are not buffets - that's the Windjammer. You get table service from a menu. Your "daily paper" will list times for breakfast and lunch and you may eat anytime they are serving. On port days, the main dining room does not serve lunch.

We will be crusing on the Freedom of the Sea in a month. We have the late dinning option. What I cannot find are my times for Breakfast and Lunch. Can someone let me know if I have the 8pm dinner sitting, what are my Breakfast and Lunch times?

We just did a b2b on Freedom this past December. Breakfast in the MDR on port days was be 7 to 9 and on sea days 8-10. Lunch is only served in the MDR on sea days and that was usually 12:00 noon until 1:30 or 2, can't remember. Check your Daily Compass for times.

Enjoy your cruise.

The MDR will be open say from 7 - 11 for breakfast 12 - 3 for lunch (those are not necessarily the times on your ship) you go whenever you want within those times

Also the windjammer cafe will be open as well

We've never been on a ship where breakfast was served for 4 hours in the MDR or 3 hours for lunch. And the MDR is only open for lunch on sea days.

Archived