How are msc laundry prices?

CarolinaMamma

Trying to weigh the extra bag fees from the airlines vs. ship's laundry fees. Are msc's laundry fees comparable to land, or more like expensive hotel fees? If they are reasonable, we may just pack light and wear some things twice.

Also, do they offer pressing only? On Celebrity, the pressing was quite reasonable, so I sent my daughter's dinner dresses and sons' dress shirts as soon as we unpacked. If I know in advance that we can have things pressed for a reasonable cost, then I won't have to pack as carefully.

Trying to weigh the extra bag fees from the airlines vs. ship's laundry fees. Are msc's laundry fees comparable to land, or more like expensive hotel fees? If they are reasonable, we may just pack light and wear some things twice.

Also, do they offer pressing only? On Celebrity, the pressing was quite reasonable, so I sent my daughter's dinner dresses and sons' dress shirts as soon as we unpacked. If I know in advance that we can have things pressed for a reasonable cost, then I won't have to pack as carefully.

Yes you can get things just pressed. The individual prices are a little less than hotel prices. However they usually have a laundry package for 20 items for €25 or $25. You can send the items in batches throughout the cruise.

Yes you can get things just pressed. The individual prices are a little less than hotel prices. However they usually have a laundry package for 20 items for €25 or $25. You can send the items in batches throughout the cruise.

100% correct on your pricing AmoMondo....I am of the opinion better than the $9.00 per day unlimited on Holland America because lets be honest each occupant is not going to be sending 7 items a day for laundry.

Archived