Switch from the Freedom to the Breeze ??

Blazley

Hello. We ( 2 people ) have booked yesterday the Carnival freedom for November. so, now, before 2 Weeks, i was on the Breeze, and i'm in Love, now, we have booked to fast, we have pay a disposed from 500$. is it possible to switch from the Freedom now for november at the Breeze ??

Thank you !

You can switch.

If you booked "Early Saver" fare it will cost you $50 per person to change reservation.

If you booked any other fare where changes are allowed......you're golden. Look up your reservation and see what type of fare you booked and the change policy on your reservation.

Hello. We ( 2 people ) have booked yesterday the Carnival freedom for November. so, now, before 2 Weeks, i was on the Breeze, and i'm in Love, now, we have booked to fast, we have pay a disposed from 500$. is it possible to switch from the Freedom now for november at the Breeze ??

Thank you !

you have to call your TA

You can. In the last month I booked a cruise for 4 people on the Dream for October, changed that to Victory and added a 5th person to sail Christmas week - paid $200 fee ($50 per person to change it), then last week changed it to Sunshine to sail Thanksgiving week. It cost me $250 to change it, but I think it will be worth it. We also booked everything ES. Hopefully third time was the charm. I told our PVP I promise I won't change again!

Archived