Fishing on HMC

gusandgidgetsmom

I am asking for someone on our roll call. They want to know if there is a possiblility of fishing without taking the excursion. In otherwords, fishing from the beach side. I have been 5 times but never seen anyone doing this. Anyone seen or fished from the beach? Thanks.

are they going to lug their fishing pole, tackle, & bait with them all the way from home? not being sarcastic just curious.

That would be the only option as there is no fishing gear for rent at HMC. :D

According to the poster I asked for yes. Me I wouldn't but I also pack light. Maybe they have one of those retractable poles? Assume they are going ot use artifical bait.

are they going to lug their fishing pole, tackle, & bait with them all the way from home? not being sarcastic just curious.

I posted my question in the Bahamas section, not even realizing there was one for HMC! Thanks guandgidgetsmom for posting here for me. I have google searched over and over again and found little info, but i am apparently not the only one wondering this. Anyways I have an awesome travel tube for my poles that my wife bought and I wouldn't bring much! I am not a light packer by any means, haha. There seams to be a flats fishing excursion but through HAL. So i am curious on why it doesn't show up on Carnival's website. I am just not in the mood to be put on hold if call to ask.

Archived