Missing OBC (it was there before!)

SNL4

I called Carnival yesterday to find out about upgrading cabins for the same rate I had paid. I previously had OBC from my initial booking which showed up in the "My Billing" section of My Cruise Manager. Long story short, the agent jumped the gun on switching my cabin, and the OBC disappeared when she reverted back to my original booking.

After a bit of time on hold, she said she had it corrected, but it still isn't showing on My Billing where it previously did. However, she sent me an updated booking email which does show the OBC and Paid in Full. Should I be concerned it isn't appearing on the My Billing page of the website any more?

I called Carnival yesterday to find out about upgrading cabins for the same rate I had paid. I previously had OBC from my initial booking which showed up in the "My Billing" section of My Cruise Manager. Long story short, the agent jumped the gun on switching my cabin, and the OBC disappeared when she reverted back to my original booking.

After a bit of time on hold, she said she had it corrected, but it still isn't showing on My Billing where it previously did. However, she sent me an updated booking email which does show the OBC and Paid in Full. Should I be concerned it isn't appearing on the My Billing page of the website any more?

I would give it another day and look. Happened to me on last cruise and pvp had to go in and correct it.

this happened to me last week when i received a price drop plus on board credit. the email from my pvp shows the correct amount but under my cruise manager it isn't correct. i called carnival and a rep confirmed the correct amount. although it's not on my cruise manager i did find it under "view cruise documents". it lists the total amount paid for cruise and under it shows the accurate on board credit. maybe check there?? good luck.

although it's not on my cruise manager i did find it under "view cruise documents". it lists the total amount paid for cruise and under it shows the accurate on board credit. maybe check there?? good luck.

Ah, yes. It does show up under "view cruise documents" on the invoice. Phew. Thanks for the help everyone!

Archived