Oasis Room Allocation - 7632

Hey,

This will be my first cruise, so I booked a GTY-JS deal. This morning I noticed that my room was allocated :)

The room is 7632 and looks like it has the forward facing angled balcony. I think it will be quite nice to be able to look forward. Whats everyones experience?

Also Deck 7? Noted it between the boardwalk and central park. I guess noise will be ok and location look fine to me. Anyone have experience?

Thanks for your help!

Aaron

While I have not been on Oasis yet, that is the ship my fiance and myself are planning our honeymoon on next year, that being said I have learned a lot about the ship. The balcony seems to be a bit bigger than some of the other JS's. Deck 7 seems to be the perfect location on this ship! You can walk forward and see look into the Royal promenade during parades, and just one deck up is Central Park! Best of all your cabin is surrounded, side by side, and up and down by other cabins so you are absolutely right it should be very quiet!

Hey,

This will be my first cruise, so I booked a GTY-JS deal. This morning I noticed that my room was allocated :)

The room is 7632 and looks like it has the forward facing angled balcony. I think it will be quite nice to be able to look forward. Whats everyones experience?

Also Deck 7? Noted it between the boardwalk and central park. I guess noise will be ok and location look fine to me. Anyone have experience?

Thanks for your help!

Aaron

You will not hear any noise at all. There are main doors and walls that separate the cabins from the Boardwalk, Central Park and the Promenade decks. You are actually in a great location. This ship is amazing and you are going to have a great time.

Hey,

Thanks for your help!

Aaron

We were in a JS on deck 7 on the Oasis this past October and for our September Oasis cruise we're in a JS on deck 7 again. We like that deck because there isn't any noise and we found it easy to get to wherever we wanted to go. I think you'll be quite happy. The decks are really a nice size without being too large.:)

Archived