Uncovered Possible Triumph Info: April 18 (4-Day) Sailing Could Be in Jeopardy

I was on Puerta Maya's website (Puerta Maya is Carnival's pier in Cozumel) looking at the cruise schedule for April 2013 and I noticied that on Saturday April 20 there is no ship scheduled to dock. That would have been the first day that the Triumph comes back to Cozumel on a 4-Day because the ship is scheduled to depart from Galveston on April 18 on a 4-Day.

http://www.puertamaya.com/Port-Schedule.aspx

The port schedule will probably come up on March 2013, so you will have to change it to April 2013.

This could be a website mistake, could just mean the ship is docking at another pier, could be a mistake in general, but could also indicate that the ship is going on a cruise to nowhere or not sailing at all. Please don't "shoot the messenger", I am just showing what I found online.

If you can't follow the directions above to see it for yourself I will try to upload a screenshot later.

Any comments? Do you think this could mean something?

Carnival ships sometimes dock at the Punta Langosta pier too. Not saying Triumph is sailing on the 18th, but that's an alternative as well. Actually I've sailed Carnival several times out of Galveston to Cozumel and only docked once at Puerta Maya.

I haven't always found those port schedule sites to be totally accurate from my experience.

Also, perhaps CCL has a buffer built in as far as port scheduling once the Triumph is supposed to return to service. Even though they have cruises resuming at a certain time, it might be safe to assume its not written in stone.

I haven't always found those port schedule sites to be totally accurate from my experience.

Also, perhaps CCL has a buffer built in as far as port scheduling once the Triumph is supposed to return to service. Even though they have cruises resuming at a certain time, it might be safe to assume its not written in stone.

Good point!

Archived