An In-Depth Review: My First Cruise Ever! Epic March 9-16, 2013 (solo traveler)

towel-animal

Great review. I've loved reading it! I've learnt so much just reading your review. I'm about to travel solo July 3rd-10th on the Epic! Loved your dirty washing story -i've told so many people about it!

Just a quick question. What is so special about Posh? what do you get extra that you wouldn't get just going to Spice H2O?

Great review. I've loved reading it! I've learnt so much just reading your review. I'm about to travel solo July 3rd-10th on the Epic! Loved your dirty washing story -i've told so many people about it!

Just a quick question. What is so special about Posh? what do you get extra that you wouldn't get just going to Spice H2O?

Thanks so much! :)

As for Posh, you get a much more plush and luxurious atmosphere, with enormous lounge chairs and sun beds, a private bar, and another place to eat. They also do a champagne sail away party. It's just a much more intimate and opulent space than Spice H20. A wonderful place to get away from the crowd. The only thing missing is a pool and a hot tub.

Thanks so much! :)

As for Posh, you get a much more plush and luxurious atmosphere, with enormous lounge chairs and sun beds, a private bar, and another place to eat. They also do a champagne sail away party. It's just a much more intimate and opulent space than Spice H20. A wonderful place to get away from the crowd. The only thing missing is a pool and a hot tub.

Just another quick question-is Posh childfree?

Ceejmaster

Your story has been so funny and entertaining you have had my daughter and I in fits of laughter. Especially the Paige bits and the dirty laundry. You should perhaps consider writing situation comedy for a living.

We are going on the Epic from Barcelona on the 7th July to do most of Italian Ports of call and we are taking our 23 year old son, as a treat after he has Graduated Uni. Our son is having a solo cabin and we have a large balcony cabin. (this will be my sons first cruise)

Love your great restaurant reviews and deck reviews.

Di

Manchester, UK

Thank you so much! I am studying writing, and am in fact taking a stand-up comedy class this quarter at school, so that may be where I'm headed :)

Glad you found the review helpful. I'm sure your family will have a wonderful vacation. Especially your son as it'll be his first cruise! Now that I've done one, I can't wait to do another :)

Archived