Printing documents etc

Scrappinbec

I tried to print my docs this morning and could not. I tried the 150% zoom and that didn't work. I then tried compatibility view and it worked.

I'm on Windows 7 with IE 10.

I also had the blue screen issues and called carnival tech who advised me to minimize my screen and this worked to print everything and also to change my bed position. Can't imagine how many calls they get for this problem and why this can't be fixed, never had this problem before. :confused:

I tried to print my docs this morning and could not. I tried the 150% zoom and that didn't work. I then tried compatibility view and it worked.

I'm on Windows 7 with IE 10.

I had the same problem. I called Carnival and they transferred me to their IT desk. They took me through a few changes - I had to add carnival.com to my list of trusted sites and also clean out the cache. I wish I could remember the exact steps but if you call the number, you can have it taken care of in 2 mins. And by the way - their pre recorded message said it would be a long hold time, but I got a live person in about 3 mins. This was yesterday - Sunday, about noon.

Archived