Fun Shops/Bon Voyage purchase no email

I purchased some cruise cash, gifts, etc. for our next cruise. The $ has been taken out of my bank account. However, I have never received a confirmation email about the purchases. I will be calling Bon Voyage tomorrow to check into this, but has anyone else ever ran into this?

I purchased some cruise cash, gifts, etc. for our next cruise. The $ has been taken out of my bank account. However, I have never received a confirmation email about the purchases. I will be calling Bon Voyage tomorrow to check into this, but has anyone else ever ran into this?

Yes, i have run into this. I made five separate online Fun Shops/Bon Voyage transactions and no email confirmation or receipt was ever sent. I mentioned on a previous thread that they need to fix this!! It's not acceptable to make purchases (over $500 in my case) and not send any email confirmation or receipt.

Simply call Bon Voyage during regular business hours, provide them your booking number and they will send you a receipt for each purchase. (and no, these purchases do not appear on your cruise docs).

Hope this helps!

I purchased some cruise cash, gifts, etc. for our next cruise. The $ has been taken out of my bank account. However, I have never received a confirmation email about the purchases. I will be calling Bon Voyage tomorrow to check into this, but has anyone else ever ran into this?[/

Didn't receive a confirmation email for our purchases from Bon voyage, but we did receive all of our liqueur , soda and merchandise when we got to our cabin on the 1st day, and that was on the breeze 2 weeks ago

Our excursions show up in our cruise documents

I have had this happen. The first time I called they told me to wait 5 business days. I waited, still no email. I called again and they sent me an email right away. I would call!

Archived