Liberty - Jan '14

Hello all you afficianados! Doing some research on taking the Liberty next winter out of Miami.. only balcony cabins available seem to be on deck 6, we usually choose aft. Having been on glory before I know the comedy club is on deck 5 aft. Has anyone ever experienced life on deck 6 aft? Any disturbences? Ok? Fill me in!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

• 1 year later...

I was in 6456 in Feb for the Western route and found it quite loud. The cabin is directly above the aft lounges where they have the comedy shows and karaoke. You can hear it quite clearly, however, unless a light sleeper, no issues. The balcony was great, very spacious with a lounger and 3 chairs and a table. Quite a bit of vibrations too.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hello all you afficianados! Doing some research on taking the Liberty next winter out of Miami.. only balcony cabins available seem to be on deck 6, we usually choose aft. Having been on glory before I know the comedy club is on deck 5 aft. Has anyone ever experienced life on deck 6 aft? Any disturbences? Ok? Fill me in!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

It will be in port canaveral next winter. I just got off it Saturday. It was nothing special if you are doing western it will be fun I really enjoyed the ports

It will be in port canaveral next winter. I just got off it Saturday. It was nothing special if you are doing western it will be fun I really enjoyed the ports

We will be on Liberty in May. We're hoping they have tweaked the new menu to include more dessert choices. Are you going to do a review? If not, could you tell us about the mech.

We will be on Liberty in May. We're hoping they have tweaked the new menu to include more dessert choices. Are you going to do a review? If not, could you tell us about the mech.

The desserts were horrible. Lol we mostly ate the ice cream. And don't book cabins 2417,2415, 2419 they are loud from the noise they took 400 off our bill and gave us 15 percent off just because they were so loud. They might of done that because we have been on a few cruises with us and they prob wanted us back...which worked because we are going on the breeze in July haha. But we have fun! The food is really not good and it is not as gaudy as the other ships. We might sail her again if we got a good deal. Maybe since she is moving so close to port canaveral. Entertainment is horrible we walked out of the shows lol te cabins are comfortable besides the noise we had

The desserts were horrible. Lol we mostly ate the ice cream. And don't book cabins 2417,2415, 2419 they are loud from the noise they took 400 off our bill and gave us 15 percent off just because they were so loud. They might of done that because we have been on a few cruises with us and they prob wanted us back...which worked because we are going on the breeze in July haha. But we have fun! The food is really not good and it is not as gaudy as the other ships. We might sail her again if we got a good deal. Maybe since she is moving so close to port canaveral. Entertainment is horrible we walked out of the shows lol te cabins are comfortable besides the noise we had

Thanks, that's what I have been fearing. We loved the Liberty last sept. and the desserts made it more special. DH likes the WCMC but I loved the other choices. Guess I'll be ordering the room service chocolate cake or a chocolate martini!

We're on 8th in a balcony. It's our favorite floor that's aft.

Thanks, that's what I have been fearing. We loved the Liberty last sept. and the desserts made it more special. DH likes the WCMC but I loved the other choices. Guess I'll be ordering the room service chocolate cake or a chocolate martini!

We're on 8th in a balcony. It's our favorite floor that's aft.

We had a totally different experience than Freedom2014.

We did a B2B on Liberty this past January.

Other than being disappointed in the new menu with lack of a variety of soups and not as many dessert choices, there were some good entrees to choose from.

Liberty still had the full 10-piece orchestra and production shows.

We're booked on Freedom for January 2015 with another B2B - Western & Southern. That will be our 1st experience with The Playlist Productions. Hope I'm not too disappointed.

I was in 6456 in Feb for the Western route and found it quite loud. The cabin is directly above the aft lounges where they have the comedy shows and karaoke. You can hear it quite clearly, however, unless a light sleeper, no issues. The balcony was great, very spacious with a lounger and 3 chairs and a table. Quite a bit of vibrations too.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thank you for your info! Guess we will just have to stay out late! lol

We had a totally different experience than Freedom2014.

We did a B2B on Liberty this past January.

Other than being disappointed in the new menu with lack of a variety of soups and not as many dessert choices, there were some good entrees to choose from.

Liberty still had the full 10-piece orchestra and production shows.

We're booked on Freedom for January 2015 with another B2B - Western & Southern. That will be our 1st experience with The Playlist Productions. Hope I'm not too disappointed.

When in January? We were thinking of doing the same. Duh,guess I should have paid attention to your countdown clocks. These are the same dates we are considering.

Edited by WindsorFred