Carnival Breeze Wedding

Kpbreeze

Hi Everyone! I'm new to this board and this is only my second cruise but its my wedding!! Sailing May 25th!! Anyone had a wedding on the ship who can provide me some feedback or tips? Thanks

There is a group on my roll call who are guests for a 5/11 wedding on the breeze. Post over there and you may get your questions answered.

First and foremost, CONGRATS!!

There is actually an entire board for brides on this site. If you scroll through the forums, you'll find a category called "Special Interest Cruising". One of the threads is for Weddings and Honeymoons :)

My daughter got married on the Miracle this past Sept. I know it's not the same ship, but one bit of advice. When they tell you to have all of your wedding party ready BEFORE getting on the ship...listen to them! They give you a limited amount of time before they start the "pre-wedding" pictures. If the bridesmaids are trying to get ready during the time you are trying to get ready it is complete chaos! Do as much as you can BEFORE getting on the ship so you can relax and not feel rushed. Congrats and have a blast!:p

Archived