When will MSC release Fall 2014 Mediterranean itineraries?

allisons

• 1 month later...

This is ridiculous! Every other cruise line has these itineraries up, including Costa. I called MSC last month and asked when they'd be up and they said they were working on them and they'd be up within a month. That was more than a month ago.

Then why did they tell me they're coming out so soon? When can I realistically expect them?

New intineraries are out but you must call,they said they would be available to book on line yesterday but as of today still cant, good luck.

New intineraries are out but you must call,they said they would be available to book on line yesterday but as of today still cant, good luck.

Really?! I called again today and she said not for a while, not until fall. She said that they don't even have this summer out yet. ?????

Really?! I called again today and she said not for a while, not until fall. She said that they don't even have this summer out yet. ?????

I just realized you are looking for med 2014, i was talking about caribbean 2014-15. sorry.

Ugh! That's ridiculous! Thanks!

You need to bear in mind that the Italian Market is the most significant for these sailings and Southern Europeans tend not to want to book so far in advance. They've not had their 2013 summer holidays yet, so won't be thinking of 2014 yet.

You need to bear in mind that the Italian Market is the most significant for these sailings and Southern Europeans tend not to want to book so far in advance. They've not had their 2013 summer holidays yet, so won't be thinking of 2014 yet.

Ah! That makes sense. Thanks!

Archived