Balcony Connecting to Oceanview on Freedom Class 9220/9218 Pics

woostercruise

We were recently on Independence of the Seas and were booked in one of the balcony connecting to an oceanview combos. Before our cruise I scoured the internet looking for pictures and could not find any, so I wanted to share the pictures. I posted them on the Royal Caribbean board, but realized that most people looking for that combination of rooms would be ones with families. Here is a link for those interested and a brief review.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1809419&highlight=independence

The two rooms can hold a total of 8.

Thank you for posting this! I so wanted this combination on the Oasis of the Seas because of my concern that the kids would be swinging off the balcony. I'm going to check out the Freedom class on RCL now.

Thank you for posting this! I so wanted this combination on the Oasis of the Seas because of my concern that the kids would be swinging off the balcony. I'm going to check out the Freedom class on RCL now.

We loved it and loved all that there was to do on the ship!

What a great idea to have an oceanview connecting with a balcony. I wish more ships had this!

I believe the Explorer class also has these, or at least some of them do. I know on the Freedom class there is also an interior/balcony combo, that is what I tried for first.

Archived