Which Doc's are final in case of discrepancy?

santacap

I have been having an issue in getting the proper OBC applied to my booking. Basically, I had a 100.00 promo OBC when I booked, then through the process of applying price drops for early savers this OBC disappeared.

I have gone through the proper channels, and now this amount is showing on my General information summary PDF, but is not showing up on my billing summary online...

So, do I need to call again to make sure this is taken care of, or does the PDF 'trump' what is showing online?

Thanks...

Same exact thing happened to us last year on the Magic. We booked ES and when we got a price drop our $100 from a FCC disappeared. It did show on the cruise docs. We printed everything to take with us. We were sure we would be spending hours at guest services getting everything fixed.

Once we were on the cruise, we checked the billing on the TV and everything was perfect. We had every penny of OBC on there including the missing $100.

Same exact thing happened to us last year on the Magic. We booked ES and when we got a price drop our $100 from a FCC disappeared. It did show on the cruise docs. We printed everything to take with us. We were sure we would be spending hours at guest services getting everything fixed.

Once we were on the cruise, we checked the billing on the TV and everything was perfect. We had every penny of OBC on there including the missing $100.

The same thing happened to us this past year. It disappeared on our "billing summary" but was on our Cruise docs. No problem.

Archived