Labadee Cabanas

ariel865

Six is the magic number for a cabana rental on Labadee. Are any of your 7 very young children? I know they would not allow 7 adults in one cabana rental. If one or two of your 7 is a very young child, they may let it go. Each person in the cabana gets a wrist band that allows you into the enchance buffet dinner on the island. The young child might not get the wristband. Rental of cabanas on Nellie's Beach is on the excursion portion of your RCCI site. Just book in one person's name and then you add the other people to the list when you get on Labadee. Barefoot Beach is for suite guests only. The other two beahes, Columbus Cove and Nellie's Beach are great for kids. Columbus Cove has the water play ground with blow up things in the water to play on. We used Nellie's Beach and it was great for kids. It was a nice slow pitch into the water. They could wade around the whole area and not get into very deep water very fast.

Thank you Flowers. The kids are 9 and 4. I will tell my sister about the 2 beaches :)

We have the same problem you have. We are bringing my mother in law along this year and with her we are 7. Our youngest is 10, so I'm pretty sure they will count her, I was hoping sliding an extra $20 to the person handing the wristbands out might help us LOL. ;)

We have been to Labadee a couple of times and have done Columbus Cove area with blow ups. With your sister's kids ages, don't waste your money doing the blow up toys. It will be too difficult for them. My kids are now teens and we went a few years ago and they did not like the blow ups too much. You have to be very strong to pull yourself up, they were exhausted after an hour. My husband was helping our youngest and hurt his back/neck really bad because a teen fell on him that was climbing above him. My daughter would have got seriously injured if my husband had not quickly pushed her out of the way.

I highly recommend the roller coaster there, everybody in my family enjoyed that.

We have the same problem you have. We are bringing my mother in law along this year and with her we are 7. Our youngest is 10, so I'm pretty sure they will count her, I was hoping sliding an extra $20 to the person handing the wristbands out might help us LOL.

that will do it.......:eek:

Hi I am interested in renting a cabana but have a party of 7. Will they allow this? I have seen "up to" 5. Also which beach is better for kids? Thank you :)

We were at Barefoot Beach (suite guests only) this past Feb. We had a group of 8 two were children 6 & 9. It wasn't a problem. These cabanas are reserved different than the others because of being for suite guests only they are reserved through the concierge. I emailed him months before our cruise to reserve the cabana and ask about the size of our group. He said it wasn't a problem. The children will also have wristbands. I'm sure a party of 7 will be fine. That's only 1 over the number that is said to be allowed. Don't stress. Keep in mind they want to sell these cabanas and have happy guests! Enjoy, they are beautiful cabanas and make for a very relaxing and enjoyable day!

We were at Barefoot Beach (suite guests only) this past Feb. We had a group of 8 two were children 6 & 9. It wasn't a problem. These cabanas are reserved different than the others because of being for suite guests only they are reserved through the concierge. I emailed him months before our cruise to reserve the cabana and ask about the size of our group. He said it wasn't a problem. The children will also have wristbands. I'm sure a party of 7 will be fine. That's only 1 over the number that is said to be allowed. Don't stress. Keep in mind they want to sell these cabanas and have happy guests! Enjoy, they are beautiful cabanas and make for a very relaxing and enjoyable day!

Thanks for the reassurance, I am hoping this is our experience!!!

Archived