Platinum Debarkation on the Paradise

PegNRay

We are just off the Paradise. We received the letter in our cabin for debarkation and were told to meet in the library at 9:30am and were given zone 2 luggage tags. I thought that receiving zone 2 tags was odd as we have always received zone 1. I was assured by guest services that all was good. We went to the library at 9:20am and no one was there. There were pictures of juice etc. and used dishes around the room. People started to come in to the library but no one from Carnival. I called guest services and was told someone would be there soon which never happened. At about 9:40am the ship announced debarkation by zones had begun. We immeadiately left to debark and ran into a member of the cruise staff (Steve) who could only apologize and said they did bring down people earlier. It appears the ship gave out 2 different meeting times for platinum and forgot about group 2. So if you are going on the Paradise don't believe a 9:30am meet time or you will just be leaving the ship with everyone else.

Archived