Sky s1 suite 2108 on reflection?

Fisho

Hi everyone still thinking about a suite on reflection ,there coming back with sky suite 2108 on deck 12 resort deck ,it's very close to the gym and the restaurants on top I'm worried might be noisy ,has anyone been in this room ,any opinions?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I have been in a cabin under outdoor restaurant before. Not fun. By 6 am they were moving tables for breakfast.

Not too bad for us that trip because we had early excursions to get to.

So I guess that helps make up your mind!

Diane

We were in #2219 S2 right next door to the S1. Some noise from the chairs above, but nothing that was excessive.

There was one evening when apparently a cleaning crew had been told to clean the table and chair area at 2 am and it was very noisy and woke us. All the cabins Aft cabins had complained, and we received apology phone calls from Guest Relations, and a letter from the Hotel Manager, stating that there would be a new policy started. No one would be allowed into that area after 10:30 pm.

This was just a one time incident. I would definitely book that cabin again.

Hi everyone still thinking about a suite on reflection ,there coming back with sky suite 2108 on deck 12 resort deck ,it's very close to the gym and the restaurants on top I'm worried might be noisy ,has anyone been in this room ,any opinions?

Thanks

It definitely has a larger balcony as part of it is on the angle. In that location, you are right below the solarium. As I recall from the other S-Class ships, that area has a lot of stationary cushioned loungers. In my opinion, the only noise you might hear would be a towel cart rolling across the deck in the late afternoon. I would go for it.

• 8 months later...