Just back from Ruby -- Mar 31-Apr 7

RhondaC

We were also on this cruise. It was a wonderful cruise. Staff and crew were very friendly and always smiling....even tho they work long hours.

The food was just fine and the wait staff couldn't do enough for you. We enjoyed our "anytime" dining and never waited for a table ( we would share). The deck party was fun and everyone got involved....congo line had 347 people...what a fun night!!

Weather was perfect and seas calm. We used the adult pool, so never had a issue with kids.

St Thomas and St Martin were awesome, and did the beach on both. Best deals are in St Martin....$25.00 for 2 chairs, umbrella and 5 corona's. Great day!!!! Loved Princess Cays!!

We had an inside cabin on Baja....never heard any noise, or light....but love it that way.

We just made elite on this cruise...love all the perks.

I meant to ask...did anyone hear if the four folks left behind in Nassau were able to catch up with the ship in St. Maarten? Just curious. :)

I was wondering the same thing. I did hear one of the mens' names announced again on Saturday morning, asking him to call Guest Services. So, I was wondering if he made it back onboard, or if they were still looking for him!

Archived