Anyone recently on Legend?

We were on the Legend in late January of this year and absolutely loved the ship. I had read some not so great reviews on here prior to sailing and was starting to wonder whether I had made a mistake picking this ship. It couldn't have been further from the truth. I have been on seven different Carnival ships and I think this was my favorite. Great service, good food, and the entertainment was probably the only thing I found a bit lacking. Otherwise, would love to sail on it again anytime.

I was on the Legend in Feb. and had a wonderful time. She is off across the pond as we speak though and won't be back until next fall.

The Legend is our favorite ship. Not for upgrades or a particular class but because we have always found the crew to be the most friendly on that ship. We also like a quieter Lido, no Jumbo screen. I am sure that will all change in time.

We did miss our favorite chef on the last cruise though so we were not as impressed with the food as we had been our previous 3 cruises on this ship. He was on vacation and is now on a different ship. I may seek that one out just to be on the ship with my favorite chef.

Looking for the good and bad. Thanks.

Just got back on Easter. Had a great time. Ship decor is a little strange, gaudier, over the top 80's vegas glam, but fun. Food was great and plentiful. Loved our waiter Joel in the MDR. Anytime dining worked best for us, only had to wait on dress up night. Had a balcony on 7 and an interior for the kids (adjoining) Perfect set up. Room cleaned a few times a days. Guy had his work cut out for him as we are slobs.:( Serenity deck was nice and quiet when you could get a chair, some early rising chogs:mad: Used the hot tub on serenity to watch the sunset when everyone else was at dinner. Pizza was yummy, sandwiches too. Steakhouse was awesome, but enjoyed all dinners in MDR just as much

Did not like the pools on the ship, too small too crowded, music way to loud. Not enough info was given regarding the tender process/wait times to get off in Belize which was frustrating.

On and off ship in minutes, seriously. Did the self assist and was in my car by 9:15. Use Capital Parking.

Comedy shows were funny, liked them the best. Magician was again, 80's vegas over the top, but fun to see once. Other shows looked a little hokey. Kids enjoyed Circle C. I'd be happy to answer any other specifics.

Not quite recent, but in August I took a cruise on the Legend to the Western Caribbean. I can see why everyone loves the Spirit class (which the Legend is in). Very easy to learn the layout and there's the Enchanted Forest, which is a small hall where you can sit and read, or just relax looking out the window without being blown around by wind. Nobody is usually there, but keep in mind that it is also the path of Circle C. Speaking of Circle C, my 14 year-old loved it there, however, I think that the director on my cruise has left, so it might be different now.

Archived